For our client, we are looking for a driven R&D Lab Assistant in the region Dendermonde.
- You support the scientific work and new product development within the Innovations and Product Departments
- You execute and report on (routine) R&D experiments and other support tasks
Support scientific work and new product development within the Innovations and Product Departments by:
- Accurately and autonomously perform specific mircrobiological/ analytical/ biochemical tests according to the established laboratory procedures and protocols.
- Accurately and autonomously perform experimental productions following the established DOE (Design Of Experiment) and according to good laboratory practices and internal standards and procedures.
- Perform organised and structured routine support activities, like shipments and orders for third-party service providers and suppliers.
- Proactively communicate status updates and properly report data to scientists.
- Contribute to general lab management including upholding (bio)safety measures as well as mantenance and clibration of equipment, in support of the lab manager.
- Developing new SOP/WI for biochemical, chemotaxonmical techniques based on literature and consulting the scientics.