Voor onze klant gelegen in Oudenaarde, zijn wij op zoek naar een junior en senior embedded software development engineer!
As Embedded Software Engineer you’ll be offered the chance to work with different types of applications, platforms and programming languages. You 'll be involved in the full software development cycle of their products.
- Our wide range of products needs development on embedded microcontrollers (mostly ARM based), some are included inside FPGA's or specific processors like Freescale (lmx).
- You will work on Pyhon, C++ embedded applications in combination with a Linux OS.
- You will work in Linux OS drivers or kernel modules adaptations and end user applications for graphical front ends.
- You’ll need to dive into existing projects or create new projects from scratch, based on our previous platforms and modules.
- You’ll interact with video processing systems based on FPGA and implement hardware and communication protocols with other systems.
You're in charge for the design, debugging and releasing of the code together with software colleagues.
- Civil Engineer in Computer science or electronics or similar level through experience.
- You have a passion for software, Linux systems and understand the interfaces with electronic hardware and FPGA.
- - You are familiar with object oriented programming.
- - Experience in C and C++ is essential. Knowledge of Qt is a strong asset.
- - You have a good knowledge of Linux and scripting languages.
- - You’re familiar with version control in GIT.
- - Experience with real-time operating systems and image processing is an advantage.
- - You are result driven. You are a creative problem solver and team player.
- - You write and speak English fluently.
- The possibility to take part in developing hi-tech products.
- Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
- A competitive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits.